For less than the cost of one late fee, you can have the facts you need to avoid common money mistakes and to thrive financially. You will learn:
- The five taxes that shrink paychecks
- The rent you can afford based on your income
- The facts about credit reports and credit scores
- Student loan debt repayment options
- Whether to save or pay down debt
- The surprising, hidden costs of working in the “Gig Economy”
- Low cost insurance to manage risk
- 401(k)s, IRAs, and whether to “go Roth”
and much more.
Readers also learn a simple, six-step process to predict what they can afford without doing a budget.
Research shows that people avoid budgets, and the tedious task of logging every expense is a good way to feel overwhelmed and a poor way to manage money. Young adults need to know what they can afford based on what they earn or will earn in the future. This book gives them an ingenious way to handle money without doing a budget.